Someone stole my antenna. What will a new one cost?

Some jack-ass stole my antenna or broke it off for fun. This reason I say broke off is ,because the stud that the antenna screws onto is broke off. He could have at least unscrewed the thing. I don't know if the
stud is removeable or if I have to buy another base. Looks like I have to remove the cowl also, since the base is in a hole in the cowl. I own a 2001 Z71.
idk go to a store and see yourself
--
Adis14
Id say get one from a junk yard, but if you are gonna get one from a dealer, I couldn't imagine it being more than like 5-10 max.

Remove my fender? You got to be kidding me. The coax-cable should have some slack?
How are you going to slide the base:
Out between the fender and the cowl?
Refinish King

The stud that the antenna screws onto is not replaceable. The stud is made into the base and cable. $17.41 at our local dealer not including the antenna itself. I would just go to a junk yard to get the antenna proalby would cost you a dollar or two. Good luck in putting it on, you will have to route though the fender and interior to get to the back of the radio.
Brian Wrote:

Does the wire from the base not plug into another wire that runs into the cab like on a S10?
--
twins0203
Yes, your right twins0203. Sorry about that knobbyusa. Should make the job much easier.