Stock TBI for 383 stroker

I am planning on having a 383 stroker built for my 1990 5.7 and plan on about 300 HP, roller cam, roller rockers,aluminum intake, running on max 93 oct. The question I have is will a stock TBI system feed
about 300 HP??? Also any suggestions on who is good at burning a new computer chip, as I am sure with mods that are going to happen, that the stock chip will not work, even though the truck had a chip change Hyper tech 8 years ago.
snipped-for-privacy@yahoo.ca says...

You can find many programmers. You are doing it correctly by starting with the chip. I'd contact holley and edelbrock and see where they've gone with these systems, since both do things for TBI's. They may steer you to a package that's easy to tune. I've had so-so advice from edelbrock on knowing their own products, but they are good with dealings on things involving other companies. Seems the help request gets bumped up the food chain to someone that knows something that way. If you're really wanting power, it's easier to make it with multiport, btw.
says...

What would be involved in switching a TBI engine to multi port other than Edelbrock system. Seems to me the factory system MPI after 1995 could more problems, with the stock computer. Edelbrock wants $1000 to $1300 if I remember. I want to keep this upgrade as simple as possible, as I live in a area where I can not run down and switch parts. I do agree about edelbrock, tried for some shocks as the truck is lowered it was painfull Thanks