383 stroker oil pressure

i have a 383 stroker in my boat. oil pressure at idle when warm is about 22-25psi,at 3000rpm it is around 60psi.i have 0w30 synthetic in the engine.are these pressures within spec?

thanks

Reply to
#1rummy

sounds fine to me, I'd be happy with those pressures. Any particular reason you're worried, or is this just a new-to-you engine and wanted to make sure everything was copacetic?

nate

Reply to
Nate Nagel

Anything over 10 psi per 1000 prm is generally considered more than enough...

Reply to
jeffcoslacker