Stuck CD

We have a 2000 Jimmy with a stuck CD in the 6 CD changer. Can anybody tell me how to get it out? We tried to play a CD for the first time, you know, out of sight, out
of mind, and it would not play. We put in a different one, and now it won't eject. Dan Colorado Springs, CO My advice may be worth what you paid for it.
Check for a small hole in the front of the radio. Much like the small hole on a standard cd-rom drive. Its there so that a unfolded paper clip can push the tray out.
BTW: I have no idea if there is one on your radio.
Cheers

It's not in the radiom it's the 6 cd changer in the console. Dan
On Sat, 24 Jan 2004 18:21:55 GMT, "Martin Riddle"

Colorado Springs, CO My advice may be worth what you paid for it.