Stuck CD

We have a 2000 Jimmy with a stuck CD in the 6 CD changer. Can anybody tell me how to get it out? We tried to play a CD for the first time, you know, out of sight, out of mind, and it would not play. We put in a different one, and now it won't eject. Dan Colorado Springs, CO My advice may be worth what you paid for it.

Reply to
Dan Dunphy

Check for a small hole in the front of the radio. Much like the small hole on a standard cd-rom drive. Its there so that a unfolded paper clip can push the tray out.

BTW: I have no idea if there is one on your radio.

Reply to
Martin Riddle