Suburban Steering

I have a 88 Chevy Suburban 2wd, 1/2 ton. When I turn my Suburban on the steering wheel turns to the right on it's own, which causes the vehicle to drift to the right while driving. Has anyone else had this problem
with a Suburban? Any help would be appreciated.
I had a 70 road runner that would do that....soon as you started it,it would turn right.Pissed me off so much I sold it,Im still kicking my self for selling it.Damn that thing was fast.....
Never figured out why.

D-farr wrote:

You need to replace the steering box, I had this happen to me once when my 89 4x4 burb was still under warranty. It has been fine since and that was 13 years ago.
--

-----------------
www.thesnoman.com

None of these would cause this at vehicle startup, only in motion
Shades wrote:

--

-----------------
www.thesnoman.com

Shades wrote:

That not what he said, he said when he turns it on!
--

www.thesnoman.com

Shades wrote:

But if it turns to the right before you even start moiving, it is the steering box, , not the tires, brakes or chassis. There is a balancing valve in the box that has gone bad.
--

www.thesnoman.com
"Shades" <shades_1970(at)netins(dot)net> wrote in message

They forgot to Put a COMMA ( ,) between Suburban on & The Steering Wheel