transmission pressure problems

i my 93 jimmy it shifts hard from first to second gear. But not in any of the other gears. I heard it was a universal joint going bad, but i found out its not that. A mechanic tested my transmission pressure and said it
was high. He said something about the truck
i hit send by accident on this post. Read my second post