Unknown Electrical Component

I don't know if I can explain this on here as to maybe one of you can tell me what it is.88 Blazer 4.3 s-10 4x4.In the fuse panel hanging down to the floor when I take the fuse panel off.It is black says made in
canada on top of it .It is about 1 and 1/2 inches in dia.5 inches long,has a small circuit board in one end with 4 wires on this end and a pigtail.On the other end which has a 25 amp fuse,and 3 or 4 wires connected in the top of fuse panel.I hope someone can tell me what it is ?Thanks Bobby