I don't know if you've seen this one......

.........but i nearly wet myself, one for all the caravanners out there!

Dave

Dave R

.........but i nearly wet myself, one for all the caravanners out there!

Dave

Dave R

On Mon, 18 Sep 2006 22:39:16 +0100, Dave R wrote:=

You know what it's like, you watch one of those, then follow a link, the= n =

add a keyword, then follow another link, then ...

William Tasso

old but great :)

Reply to
Tom Woods

I thought this was great driving...

watch the front wheels at the top.....

TonyB

Reply to
TonyB

On or around 18 Sep 2006 14:39:16 -0700, "Dave R" enlightened us thusly:

I love that one. it's been around a while, mind.

Reply to
Austin Shackles

On or around Tue, 19 Sep 2006 13:06:41 +0100, "TonyB" enlightened us thusly:

yeah, I thought that too. spot-on reactions and timing to flip it round like that.

this one

is quite good - nice soundtrack.

what's the big turquoise and white thing?

Reply to
Austin Shackles

On or around Tue, 19 Sep 2006 13:06:41 +0100, "TonyB" enlightened us thusly:

some good waterproofing been done on this one:

Austin Shackles

Some made in Brazil thing. It could be a local variant. I did drive a few times a bandeirante, a LandCruiser made in Brazil, that was slightly different from the "normal" car.

Fred

Reply to
Fred Labrosse