'01 TL noisy windowsheild wiper blades!

I've tried every type of replacement windowsheild wiper blade I can think of but they are ALL noisy! Anyone have a solution? This drives me nuts....

Buy the rubber refills at the dealer. They're $5 each.
Unless you threw out the original blade holders, in which case new ones are $40 each and come with new rubbers.
--
Tegger

The Unofficial Honda/Acura FAQ
Tried the dealer ones. No luck. Noise comes when the blade "flips" over at the direction change.

Did you clean the windshield and the blade rubbers with Windex after installing the dealer refills?
Are you trying to operate the wipers on a dry windshield?
--
Tegger

The Unofficial Honda/Acura FAQ
Jack wrote:

Try scrubbing the windshield to remove any wax or build-up. You could also apply Rain-Away or similar preparation.
'Curly'
Jack wrote:

The only solution I have found is to buy original Acura/Honda blades or refills and to change them every 6-12 months.
On Fri, 13 Apr 2007 20:51:12 GMT, John Horner said:

I use the Reflex wipers from Canadian Tire. They're fantastic.
--
"What, me worry?" - Alfred E. Neuman