wiper blades

How good are these silicone rubber blades?

-- boots

Reply to
Boots

what can you tell me about silicon rubber wiper blades, any good or waste of money?

-- boots

Reply to
Boots

I purchased some at Wal-mart 3 years ago and they still have not cracked like rubber ones do. I think they do not wipe quite as well as the rubber ones, but they still do a quite acceptable job. I would buy them again.

Reply to
sf/gf

Has anyone used these silicone rubber blades? are they any good?

-- boots

Reply to
Boots

What ? Why not ask again ? Like 4 times is not enough.

Reply to
Kevin Weaver

Are the silicon rubber blades any good or just a waste of money?

-- boots

Reply to
Boots

has anyone tried these silicone wiper blades? are they any good?

-- boots

Reply to
Boots

No.

Now quit asking.

Reply to
Jonathan

Yes! You should buy several hundred of them. Do it later today because they are going to double in price soon.

Reply to
Slap

Have used them before, if you want to compare, just buy one, replace it on drivers side, and see.

Reply to
Craig M