05 leftover TL's

Sure seem to be a lot of them on dealer lots , 06's have been out for 4 or 5 months now . Anybody know why ?

Dana wrote:

They're popular and they're making a lot of them?

In my area it is because they don't discount the new ones or leftovers. I got about $800 off sticker on my '06 and they offered me $1400 off sticker on an '05 with about 1200 miles but it was the same price for all '05s (about six I believe). This was the BEST I could do between three Acura dealers.
You'd have to be on crack to take the 05 if that's all the diff. Four years from now the diff between 05 and 06 will be thousands! MZ

4
all