Re: You sure got them

I agree with you as far as rotation...maybe I should start a survey as to mileage and tire brand used...with and w/o rotation. I don't have money to waste on replacing tires sooner than I have to but I did notice with my 2000 wagon I got shorter wear than expected even with rotation...and I'm sure it wasn't my driving as the wagon was a little underpowered. Still love my Focus though - 2003 ZX5 Linda

Reply to
HbgpodLW