92 Vigor Fuel pump

Hi, After 14 years I finally sold my 92 Vigor. Now cleaning out the old parts. If anyone's interested, I just put a fuel pump on Ebay recently. Also have some other stuff, I tried before but no nibbles..
Shop manual ( used, of course) CV boots (new) Thermostat (new) brake pads (new) "S" shaped water hose, goes under air intake on drivers side Original cassette tape from Acura, when car was new...
http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&ih 9&sspagename=STRK%3AMESE%3AIT&viewitem=&item0119219624&rd=1,1