94 Acura Legend shaking!

I have a 94 Acura Legend. Recently I am noticing the car shaking quite a bit when I stop or in idle. If the engine is running and in Park it is fine. Or if I am driving above 30 mph or so it is fine. What might
some potential reasons for this?
Thanks R

How's the idle speed as reported by the tach?
If the idle speed is normal, it's most likely a failed engine mount.
Do you notice acceleration feels rough from a dead stop?
--
Tegger

The Unofficial Honda/Acura FAQ