94 teggra sputter

Hello All, my 94 tegra rs periodicly sputters and stalls. Mostley just after start up. Other times is will not start up after the stall. I have to
stick the gas to the floor to get her going again. Sounds like a fuel problem to me. Any ideas would be great! Thanks...

main relay? does it happen more in hot weather?
see www.tegger.com
--
Jim Yanik
jyanik