94 Lebaron Oil leak

Help I have a 94 le baron with an oil leak toward the back drivers side..any ideas on what might cause it does this engine have any parts that give trouble?? thanks

3.0 Mitsubishi
Reply to
Al Ross

The 3.0 has a weakness when it comes to oil leaks. It could be the valve covers, and or the cam seals. The last time I had this repair, I think it costs about $200.

Good Luck. Bill

88 Lancer Shelby 91 LeBaron Convertible 01 Chevy Impala LS
Reply to
Billccm

Reply to
Al Ross

Bill,

Do you know a source for the convertible top switch... mine is getting "iffy" going down

Reply to
Al Ross