94 Buick LeSabre stalls

I have left a message about this problem before. Here, I am tying to be more precise on what the car does.

My 94 Buick LeSabre stalls at low RPMs. If I don't let it idle for too long (more than 30 seconds or so) it will continue to run. After driving for couple of minutes at 40, 50 mph or so, it usualy will take more time to stall or start to exitate. If I have to stop and go within short distance it will stall or start to exitate sooner. Recently, I installed new spark plugs and wires, air filter is OK. I replaced the Crankshaft sensor but the problem continues.

I have a ACTRON ScanTool CP-9110 with GM cartridge and it does not show any trouble code. If I run the ScanTool in Record Data mode, them I see a bad MAP sensor code, but number of passes is 0. I assume the sensor was not tested since there were no passes to test it. I was told that this car may have no MAP sensor.

Any idea what it could be?

Thank you

Tony

Reply to
Alpha One

I fixed it. It was a vacuum line that got disconnected. Thanks for the tips.

Reply to
Alpha One

That's usually the cause of bad MAP readings. Guess I wasn't paying attention. Glad you found it. GW

Alpha > I fixed it. It was a vacuum line that got disconnected. Thanks for the tips.

Reply to
Geoff Welsh