Acura Legend driving me batty

My SO's sister dropped off her '93 for front brakes and to replace the heater blower motor the other day. Got a used unit (new was $175+) from pick-n-pull, tested it to make
sure it worked, installed it, hooked back the battery and tried to start it. One click, then nothing, no door lights, no horn, no headlights, nothing. Find out that I need to press on the brake pedal to release an interlock (they were apart, waiting for pads) Once installed still nothing. 12 volts to the starter, 12 volts thru all the underhood fuses and all interior fuses are fine. I've pulled and replaced the little security unit under the dash with no effect. Is there some secret reset button somewhere?
Ken....Depressed in Calif

Behavior of the Check Engine light at each key position...?
--
Tegger

The Unofficial Honda/Acura FAQ

No dash lights at all. I just talked with the fella I used to work for up in Oakland, (an independent shop) and he figures I have a bad connection somewhere in the wiring, not a security problem Tried the key one more time while he was on the phone,, got dash lights and a slight solenoid click then nothing. I want to see if I have any voltage to the interior fuses, but won't be back to it till tomorrow. Thanks very much for the reply.
Had a somewhat similar problem with my '91 S-10 last year. Turned out to be a bad connection between the engine harness where it went thru the firewall and into the fuse block. a little 10 cent bayonet style connection. Took me a while to find it.. Ken..still Depressed in Calif