94 Acura Legend shaking!

I have a 94 Acura Legend. Recently I am noticing the car shaking quite a bit when I stop or in idle. If the engine is running and in Park it is fine. Or if I am driving above 30 mph or so it is fine. What might some potential reasons for this?

Thanks R

Reply to
ranjithrs

ranjithrs wrote in news:1189199802.579425.325050 @w3g2000hsg.googlegroups.com:

How's the idle speed as reported by the tach?

If the idle speed is normal, it's most likely a failed engine mount.

Do you notice acceleration feels rough from a dead stop?

Reply to
Tegger