all wheel alignment

Does the Acura dealer have a specific machine for alignments made just for Acuras or can you go anywhere for an all wheel alignment?

most tire stores have the A-W alignment,some give a free alignment with purchase of 4 tires.
--
Jim Yanik
jyanik

Anywhere that has _competent_ alignment techs.
The dealer will have the same equipment as anybody else. Honda does not supply its dealerships with Honda-specific alignment machines.
--
Tegger

The Unofficial Honda/Acura FAQ
apdicenzo wrote:

Nothing special about Acura dealer equipment, but the key with a wheel alignment is to get a really good tech. I've finally found one in our area after disappointing results at three other shops.