Wheel Alignment

I have a 03 forester. I was wondering if the alignment can be done @ any place that does them or should it be taken to a Subie dealer. My Subie dealer is quite far away but there's plenty of name shops around exp Firestone, NTB some mom and pop places.

Reply to
John

Nothing magical about the Subie alignments. Enjoy lower labor rates at CarX, Midas, wherever does 4 wheel computer alignment.

At least with the Forester, you won't have some idiot selecting the wrong flavor of "Outback" when doing your angles like I've had happen at a certain Sears Auto Center where "outback sport" must've jumped out at the guy once without a lot of thought and the car still pull right like mad.

-- Todd H.

Todd H.