Final stage resistor?

Car is a '98 NSX and the problem is that the climate control lost its mind; it doesn't control to the thermostat setting at all, it has to be set to max or min to get any action. A common cause of a similar problem in other cars (ask me about it) can be a module called the final stage resistor, or something similar. I can't find any reference to anything similar in Deja/google for this group and/or Honda/Acura. Any pointers gratefully received...

Reply to
Dean Dark