Home Link-TL

New TL. Tried numerous times to program the Homelink door opener with my Stanley unit. It will not take the code. Tried using 2 different openers (same code).
Suggestions?
Also, how do people like the Bridgestone Turanza tires?
On Thu, 03 May 2007 18:55:45 -0600, Steve Janzen

What signal from the car? Instructions say to clear them first, so now I don't have any.
And how would you program the head unit? The only way is to set on-off switches to a certain configuration.

Problem solved...by holding remote very close to car unit.