how good is an acura certified MDX with 60k miles

i'm planning on buying an acura certified MDX 2003. any suggestions on the extra I pay for this acura certified tag? would the 12month bumper-bumper warranty fix almost and everything
(excluding wear/tear)?
any comments
1g2000hsl.googlegroups.com:

It's as good as any other used car. Buyer beware, in other words.
"Certified" doesn't mean a damn thing as far as I'm concerned. All used cars are a minefield.
And that bumper-to-bumper warranty? Do yourself a huge favor and actually READ the contract. What's actually covered is all in there. As well as what's not. You mostly want to see all those electronic toys covered, especially the audio system and the tranny.
--
Tegger

The Unofficial Honda/Acura FAQ
wrote in

I saw an article that says GM vehicles 2003 or earlier with (analog)OnStar will LOSE their functionality in the near future when the analog cellular services shut down,with NO ability to replace the useless OnStar with a newer GMS OnStar unit.
Moral;ANY electronic system that is single sourced will go useless when support is dropped.
Unlike mechanical systems,electronic parts are not remanufactured.
--
Jim Yanik
jyanik

Ya, "Certified" means they washed it and put it on the lot...just like all the others.