Integra Leaks

I have a 97 Integra LS 4 dr that is leaking water. I did a water test around the moonroof and water poured in through the headliner over the back seat. I adjusted the moonroof and that seems to be fixed. There
was also water in the trunk which was caused by the overflow tube being disconnected. Now the right rear passenger floor has a lot of water on it and I can’t figure out where it’s coming from. The carpet on the sides is dry and it isn’t leaking from above. The car is parked facing a slight uphill and the water is building up around the right rear front seat mounting bracket where there is a depression. Is there a way for water to run down the door pillar and come in here or is there a drain in this area. Help!!!!!!!!!
âś–

Check to see if the rubber drain plug in the floor has become dislodged (check underneath the car).
If that's OK, it might be residual from the trunk leak.
--
TeGGeR®

The Unofficial Honda/Acura FAQ
âś–
"tegger5" wrote:
> [...]
Here’s what I did. Removed the moonroof. Turned water hose on real low and set it right on the track. Water coming out of the rear hose, water running down the front pillar onto the floor and then into the back floor. Removed the visor and hand grip, pulled the headliner down to find the drain hose was dis-connected. Same story on the left side.
Success after all!(’:lol:’)
âś–