Leather in Integra GS-R

I have a 97 Integra GS-R and I need some advice on the Leather seats. I have kept them up with the leather cleaner and conditioner from the Acura dealer, and it works really well, but after 10 years the drive's
seat is getting a small hole where I get in and out, and I cannot seem to keep from rubbing that same area no matter how hard I try. Does anyone know a way that I can keep a very small hole that I have now from getting bigger? There is also a small crack that look like it will split soon. Any advice is welcome. I am hoping to not have to get it recovered unless I absolutely have to. TIA.