Power steering quit

86 Acura Legend, The power steering resevoir is full. No leaks. Belt is tight. So it's the pump, the variable steering control? or the rack. What would be the
best way to trouble shoot this to find the problem?
Moe wrote:

Oops, belt was not tight, belt was gone! Found three pieces of it when I took the belt guard off. Put on the new belt and sho nuff the power steering now works. But, I found the engine mount bolts had been stripped. One had a helicoil that holds tight the other needs one. I also need several 10mm screws that were missing from the under car windage tray.