Suspension springs for '97 Integra

Does anyone know if the springs for older Integras (or any car) can wear out? New dampers have not stiffened the ride at all, and I've wondered if the springs can simply soften over time. I have not met anyone that
can answer the question in any convincing way. All I know is the car doesn't handle the way it did when I got it!
Add pictures here
‚úĖ