what do you guys use to polish the interior?

I used to use armor all for my civic, do you guys use anything different? I have the new TL
angel56

It may not apply to Hondas, but Volvo owners found that Armor All caused dash cracking, at least for Volvos made in the '80s. It isn't clear whether that extended into later years or other makes. Our '85 was Armor All'd by the dealer when we bought it used, and the dash has dozens of cracks. Owners of similar years who never used Armor All report no cracking.
Mike
Mike
Michael Pardee wrote:

I also experieced dashboard blistering/cracking with a Toyota Corolla in the 80's, so no more ArmorAll for me.
To the OP -- Many of the guys at AcuraZine recommend 303 Aerospace Protectant for thier interior - especially for the vinyl surfaces. I've used it on my new TSX and like the way it looks - not as shiny as ArmorAll. More of a matte finish.
You can find it either online, or most marine supply stores carry it.
On 2006-04-11 13:24:49 -0500, "Michael Pardee"

volvo dashes of that era all cracked no matter what you did to them. Probably still do.

This has been kicked around on alt.autos.volvo a few times - it seems the only people with cracked dashes are the ones who have used Armor All at least once or those who don't know. I've seen quite a few '80s Volvos with intact dashes, and none with just one or two cracks. Our courier at work lives in Phoenix, as our Volvo did for the first 15 years, and his '89 dash is uncracked. (Disclaimer: Volvo made major changes in 1988, and that included materials like wire insulation.)
It isn't what you'd call a thorough study, but I sure wouldn't use Armor All on vinyl. The risk just isn't justified. Some people have reported using it long term without ill effects, so I suspect some dashes do just fine with it. Others have reported in car fora that they had no trouble with cracking until they quit using Armor All. It just seems like a high risk, low benefit gamble with uncertain odds. To each their own, but I don't buy lottery tickets either.
Mike
I use the same Acura brand leather conditioner on the dash and doors that I use for the seats. MZ

Westley's "Black Magic" heavy-duty clear silicone, preferably liquid (as opposed to spray) had worked well on my '90 'Teg. Excellent on rubber seals but not wipers. Don't get any on your mats or footfalls!
Bill

On Tue, 11 Apr 2006 11:57:17 -0500, angel56 wrote:

Simoniz Ultra Protectant. I find Armor All leaves behind a greasy feel. I'm Driving a '92 Integra RS.
On Tue, 11 Apr 2006 11:57:17 -0500, angel56 said:

I love Meguiar's leather cleaner and conditioner. I use it on the vinyl and plastic bits as well.
I tried the Acura stuff. I didn't care for it one bit.
--
"I refuse to answer that question on the grounds
that I don't know the answer."