What to buy tl or g35 or BMW330

SSSup! DUDES! got da word from my 'rents that gonna get a new car now that im 18. i wan t to get either an accura tl or a g35 or Bmw330 ... all new.
I lik e the power of the g35 but the 330 has more stylin with my crew and the tl is good to. if you have one of this cars witch one would you get? my posse says the tl is show no go cuase its got no power and it front whel drive. but i like the looks and some beotches i know have one. is it a chick's car? let me now soon cuase i m going to get it soon and it will be my 2dn car since i kinda had a reck in my first (a Mutsang gt 2004 ) chill -badazzzracr
18 going on 10
Why don't you try using English instead of Jerkish.

This must be a reward for exemplary grades in English class. Parents might have forked over for a Ferrari if he brought it up to a D or C-.

Well I just picked up the TL after looking at a bunch of cars including those other two. As a complete package, the TL is the best.