TL S type or regular?

I'm looking at used TLs in the 13-15k range. The TL seats are very luxurious and comfy. The S-type seats hold you in and the car hugs the road ... but doesn't seem to have that same luxury feel.
What do people tend to prefer?
On Sun, 17 Sep 2006 16:07:58 -0700, fishfry said:

I love my "regular" TL. The Type S has a harder suspension. I got to try an '04 the other day, and I'll keep my '01, thankyouverymuch.
--
"What, me worry?" - Alfred E. Neuman

I have an '02 TL and an '04 TL - and there is no comparison - "04 much superior in handling and performance. Although the '02 has a "softer" ride - that's the give-up for improved handling!