1:1 poster Super 90

Hello,
my boyfriend is an Audi-fan especially oldtimer and I would like to make him a special gift for our anniversary. I think he would be very happy
about a poster that was sold in Germany sometimes in the late 60s or early 70s for 5 Deutsche Mark. It was a poster which is as big as the real car. The car is known in Germany as the Super 90.
I would be glad if somebody of you can give me hint where to get a poster or help me find another marvellous gift.
Thank you Kris
Hansi, http://www.audi.de/audi/de/de2/audi_shop.html www.autolit.com oder, www.ebay.de Gre, Steve Sears 1987 Audi 5kTQ 1980 Audi 5k 1962 and '64 Auto Union DKW Junior deLuxes (SPAM Blocker NOTE: Remove SHOES to reply)

I think I might have a pretty good idea for you. There's a company called moment in time designs (http://www.momentintimedesigns.com ) that takes a photograph that you submit and turns it into framed artwork that can be personalized. So you could give them a photo of an Audi (especially his, assuming he has one) and they convert it into a framed painting and you can add a caption. I did this for an anniversary gift and it was awesome. They are pretty cheap (starting around $50+). Its a computer generated painting so the turn-around is fast and cost is cheap, but the quality is top of the line. You can't tell that it was done by a computer. It says you need to upload a digital photo but I believe if you don't have one, you can mail them a regular photo in the regular mail. If you need to do that, send them an email. Their web site is:
http://www.momentintimedesigns.com