1:1 poster Super 90

Hello,

my boyfriend is an Audi-fan especially oldtimer and I would like to make him a special gift for our anniversary. I think he would be very happy about a poster that was sold in Germany sometimes in the late 60s or early 70s for 5 Deutsche Mark. It was a poster which is as big as the real car. The car is known in Germany as the Super 90.

I would be glad if somebody of you can give me hint where to get a poster or help me find another marvellous gift.

Thank you Kris

Reply to
Hansi

Hansi,

oder,
Grüße, Steve Sears

1987 Audi 5kTQ 1980 Audi 5k 1962 and '64 Auto Union DKW Junior deLuxes (SPAM Blocker NOTE: Remove SHOES to reply)
Reply to
Steve Sears

I think I might have a pretty good idea for you. There's a company called moment in time designs

thattakes a photograph that you submit and turns it into framed artworkthat can be personalized. So you could give them a photo of an Audi(especially his, assuming he has one) and they convert it into a framedpainting and you can add a caption. I did this for an anniversary giftand it was awesome. They are pretty cheap (starting around $50+). Its acomputer generated painting so the turn-around is fast and cost ischeap, but the quality is top of the line. You can't tell that it wasdone by a computer. It says you need to upload a digital photo but Ibelieve if you don't have one, you can mail them a regular photo in theregular mail. If you need to do that, send them an email. Their website is:

sellers.brian