Oldtimer Beetle 1974.

In next 2 months I plan to sell my Beetle 1200 from 1974. It is in very good conditions, runs regularly, passed 140.000 km, serviced and garaged regularly. If anybody is interested I can send some pictures.

Marko

Reply to
Marko

Location would be nice.

Hungary?

Jan

Reply to
Jan Andersson

"Old Time" Beetle? 1974 was the last time I cleaned the fridge! How time flies.

Reply to
jjs

Not Hungary, but close. It is Croatia.

Marko

Reply to
Marko

"jjs" wrote in news: snipped-for-privacy@news.supernews.com:

And you won't need to clean it again till 2034.

Time flies like an arrow. Fruit flies like a banana.

Reply to
cloud8