1996 A6 QUATTRO 2.8 FOR SALE

1996 A6 QUATTRO 2.8 FOR SALE Europa Blue, 12 CD changer, XM Radio Kit installed, Almost new Tires, Very Good Condition. 139800 Miles( Mostly Highway). $5500/- or better offer. Call 513-608-7269. or reply to snipped-for-privacy@gmail.com
Reply to
YALAMADDI

May I ask what vehicle you are going to purchase to replace your A6?

I assume your A 6 ownership was a fairly trouble free experience?

Reply to
LIW

I have not decided yet!. May be newer model of the same. Of course, It(car) never failed/troubled me. Also, the car is in Cincinnati, Ohio.

Reply to
YALAMADDI