2000 A6 rear brake rotors

hello guys, i'm tring to take them out to rotate. I'm stuck because the rotors are stuck. can you help me if i do something wrong or if there is a trick.
what i did so far
i remove, hub nut (bolt) i remove wheel i remove caliper and caliper braket i try to slide the rotor off, no luck yet. i try to pull it. no luck so far. what should i do from now on. thanks.
Add pictures here
✖
Use a large hammer to shock the inner part of the rotor. Repeat as needed. Do not hit the braking surface.
snipped-for-privacy@gmail.com wrote:

Add pictures here
✖

Do
If there is any significant wear on the rotors, it's doubtful they'll be machineable. I've never been able to machine the rotors on any Audi I've owned - always had to replace.
Add pictures here
✖

They're so cheap it's hardly worth buggering about with 'em - just put new ones on.
--
Skipweasel.
Ivor Cutler - "Never knowingly understood."
Alec wrote:

Add pictures here
✖
"uccoskun" wrote: > I took them off by hammering. machined them for 10 dollars. > The new > ones are 50 dollars for rears. total cost is a significant > amount for > my budget. it works ok now. Now it is time to change front > outer cv > boots. > > Thanks for all inputs. > > Alec wrote: > > &lt; snipped-for-privacy@gmail.com&gt; wrote in message > > > &nbsp;> > hello guys, i'm tring to take them out to rotate. > > > > Are you putting them on the front like tyres then ? > > > > Never heard of anyone doing this. If they are worn below > spec or juddery > > just change them, they are less than £30 a piece. > > Rgds
Well,
Rear rotors were really stuck due to rust and hammering didn’t solved it :cry: until we used a tripod puller. I pulled and pulled and pulled, rotors were almost bending but were not budging. I hit it with a hammer at that stage and it popped free. 8O
So you know. :idea:
✖

I hope you smeared the mating faces with copper grease this time!
--
Skipweasel.
Ivor Cutler - "Never knowingly understood."
✖
sinan wrote:

I find that heat in the form of a carefully used blowtorch often solves the need for brute force when it comes to stuck parts like rotors or rims or whatnot.
--
snipped-for-privacy@dod.no
✖