UK - Audi service Leicestershire

Can anyone recommend an independent Audi garage near Leicester? I'm new to the area and looking for a garage that I can use.

Thanks

Reply to
just asking

Used these guys before :

Alec

Cheers...didn't know about them. Will give them a call.

Thanks.

Reply to
Ezhik

Took your advice and had them do a service and replace CV gaiter on an Audi A6 quattro. The area looks a bit run down, but they seem to be very knowledgeable and experienced. Charged a fraction of the price of Audi main dealer. Whilst I was there chatted to a few long time customers who were very satisfied.

Thanks for the recommendation, I'l use them regularly now.

Reply to
just asking