Rear spark plugs in 2000 lesabre v6 3800. how do you get to them??

Any quick ideas how to replace the rear spark plugs in a 2000 Buick lesabre v6 3.8 liter.

I need to replace the plugs and wires. I can probably get the plugs out but I cannot pull the plug wires off because of the restricted access at the back of the engine.

I read on a web site that if you remove the front engine mount you can lean the engine over to increase access to the rear. Is this really the only way??

Thanks for any help or ideas.

Reply to
meinny

Schedule with coolant change. Drain coolant. Remove belt. Remove gen. Remove gen bracket. Replace heater bypass plastic pieces that may leak. Plenty of access now. Good time to remove coolant resevoir and clean dcum out; also extra elbow room.

Reply to
pb2000lesabre