2001 A6 fresh air?

Can't find a way on temp controls to set for fresh air only. (No heating,no air conditioning) Nothing in the owners manual except that it says you have a choice for
any of the three!
That is correct.... No other choices....

Have you tried selecting 'Econ' and minimum temperature?
--
Peter Bell - snipped-for-privacy@bellfamily.org.uk

"Econ" and a temperature setting that matches ambient should do it. Minimum temp setting might cause the fresh air damper to close...
/daytripper '00 s4 6spd
Thanks Everybody! That pretty much answers my question. I'll try econ and ambient temp and see how that works.