2003 A4 Bose Radio.. Aux inputs for Satellite???

Does anyone know if the 2003 A4 Bose radio has an auxillary input?? I want to add a Satellite receiver to mine, and would like the best sound possible...
Also - are there any 2003 A4 drivers with an aftermarket Sirius receiver out there??
Troy
Troy,
I have a 2004 A4 with a Bose radio and have an iPod connected to the secondary CD input. Works a treat, sound is crystal clear :-)

Where do you find the aux input in the car and how to you go about connecting it?
I have a 2002 A4Q1.8T with the Bose Radio.
I want to take advantage of the features also install a NAV system as well...
Thanks,

Does anyone know if this would work in a 2002 A4 with the symphony stereo? If so, how? I have an iPod I'd like to hook up. Thanks, Jeremy

So what radio setting do you use when listening to the iPod??

I had the iPod input hooked up at the same time I had a Nokia handsfree kit fitted, so I did not do it myself, but I select the CD Changer input on my Symphony radio in order to listen to the iPod. I can still use the single CD player and all the other functions of the radio and I am able to stop/start/skip forward/reverse etc. the iPod tracks from the radio controls. Integrates really well and sounds just boootiful ;-)
I bought the iPod car kit from these guys:
http://www.ghc.co.uk/acatalog/ice_Link_Plus_Car_Connectors_for_iPod.html#a39836

Actually, the 2003 Bose does NOT offer a "secondary CD input"... Bummer.... All I'm left with is FM modulation...
But somehow they can connect the PhatNoise system to my radio....hmmmmmmmm