Satellite Radio Option

I am thinking of buying a 2005 SOHC. I see that the radio is setup for satellite radio with the Ford kit. There is also an Aux button on the radio. The radio is the multi CD/MP3 system. Does anyone know what the dealer kit is? Can I use something different expecting that the dealer kit will be overpriced? Is there a connection somewhere that I can plug the output from my current XM radio into that uses the Aux button? Thanks, JackD.

Reply to
Jack Dannenberg