Latest threads in Audi Cars Forumshow only best voted threads

Subject Author Posted Replies

A4 FIS service Interval
THe A4 FIS will show the service interval in time and miles when the spanner icon button is pressed. Mine shows only dashes? Has this been reset? and How do you reset it? Brian

Car fixed itself?
Well, I was having a problem with my 1995 Audi 90 2.8 five speed.. It was running rough at low revs (3500rpm and below), very jerky, some loss of power and fuel economy at all speeds, and it sort of...
2
2

Digital Radio (UK)?
I live in England and have an A4 with an Audi Symphony stereo system. I'd rather like digital radio in the car (I've become addicted to a digital-only station). Is anyone aware of a (reasonably...
3
3

P1128
FYI - 2000 A4 1.8T; 75K miles - CEL light was on and the engine had a behavior of attempting to maintain the same speed (for about a second or so)when shifting (manual shift). Code reader said P1128....

Re: uciekajacy plyn chlodnicy
"piotr" wrote Na tej grupie to raczej porozumiewamy siê za pomoc± jêzyka angielskiego. Jak ju¿ chcesz po polsku, to wejd¼ na forum AKP: Pete

A6 Auto (Tiptronic) Gear Linkage Loose
The gear selector on my 1998 A6 (98,000 miles) has suffered some form of spring breakage. It is now loose between the auto mode (left hand side) across the gate to the tiptronic mode (right hand...

Thacham Categories
Hi, I'm in the UK and have changed my car insurance company and the new insurer is insisting I have a Thatcham Category 2 immobiliser on my car. I have a 2003 A4 - can anyone advise what Thatcham...
4
4

2002 A4 1.8T "SLUDGE" - warranty extension - help needed.
Hello, New to the group and have read some posts on the sludge issues. I know this message is long but I want to provide all the relevant information. I just purchased a used 2002 A4 1.8T Quattro with...
1
1

Audi A3 1999 1.8 20v (AGN engine code): ECU problems
Car was running fine up to when it went into local Audi dealer for a routine service + recoding some spare transponder keys. Dealer reported that faults with engine management system were showing...
1
1

Adding additional "Cigar" sockets.
Just brought a lovely 2000/W A4, can officially say that I have converted from Land Rover! One thing the Disco had was a very accessible cigar lighter, really easy for my PDA cradle and charger....
6
6

Needles jumping and lights flickering on A3 dash
Hi I have a 2001 (X) Audi A3 1.8 SE and I'm having a problem with the dashboard lighting and speed, rpm, fuel and temp dials. Initially from a cold start (despite the warm weather) the needles were...
4
4

Brake fluid flush procedure (Audi 100, 1989)
Hi everyone, I've got my Audi 100, 1989 model since ~4 years now and never bothered about the brake fluid. There is a very good chance that the previous owner never bothered either. I did consider to...
2
2

Re: 1984 Audi 4000S Quattro brake bleeding
Hi, I just found the following message on google while looking for hints on brake fluid bleeding. It's two months old now, but it still cought my attention (copied from google, my reply is below): Hi...
2
2

Sat Nav in 2001 A6 Avant
I have just purchased the above car and it does not have Sat Nav or Bluetooth. I would like to purchase an aftermarket product that has these features or a used Audi one. Can anyone recommend a course...
1
1

AC low pressure "valve"
I wan't to connect a manometer to the AC system on my '96 A4 1.8T but I can only find the "valve" on the high pressure side. The high pressure valve is on the condenser. This makes me think the low...
3
3