A3 Dash upgrade... is it possible?

Hi All!
Okay I currently have a totally standard 99 Audi A3 T-Sport with Audi Concert head unit (radio/tape) with a CD changer in the boot. I have got the
chance 2 purchase an Audi Symphony unit complete with the dash surround and climate control header.
What I'd like to know is.... can it be done? Will the symphony and new dash/climate fit (possibly involving removal of the existing dash/ headunit/ etc).
Will it still drive the changer?
Any advice greately recieved.
Cheers! Dan.