Chipping an Audi A3

Anyone chipped their audi. A3 or other? I've a 1.9 TDi and wondered if anyone had found it effective and if so, where they got it done or had any advice/sites to visit?

Cheers

Reply to
Machine

"Machine" escribió en el mensaje news:Xns9552D137E3334machinenildramcouk@212.159.2.88...

Reply to
JP Roberts

U¿ytkownik "JP Roberts" napisa³ w wiadomo¶ci news:cgv9g3$o0q$ snipped-for-privacy@news.ya.com...

He's not going to find much info on chipping a 1.9TDI on AudiWorld as it's mostly an US-based community as you know, so very few A3 folks, and even less with that engine config.

He might be able to get some info on

though as Golf/Jetta/Passat TDI have been available for some time and many people have successfully chipped them. The best would be to find a UK forum though since they'll be able to recommend local chip tuners. I'm pretty sure MTM is available in the UK. Not sure of others.

Personally I know a bunch of folks who chipped their 1.9TDIs with good results, so it's definitely "effective". :-))

Cheers,

Pete

Reply to
Pete