A4 B5 Wiring Diagram

Greetings All,
I recently installed a VDO Boost/Vacuum gauge in my 1999 Audi A4 1.8T. It works fine, but I have been holding off on wiring it into the
instrument cluster's power supply because I am unsure of where or how I should tie it in.
Does anybody have a wiring diagram or some words of wisdom they can pass along to provide me with some insight on how to locate both a power an ground supply? My goal is to light (and dim) this gauge with the other instruments. This is a "new to me" car so I do not have the Bentley yet and hate to start probing around without some direction.
Thanks in advance, -Jeremy
May want to search history here and on Audiworld.com
IIRC you connect to the 75+ terminal in the fuse panel on drivers end of the dash.
TonyJ '98.5 A4 1.8TQM APR