Focus 5000 RDS wiring diagram

Hi

I am trying to install a bluetooth hands free kit onto my 5000 RDS head unit. I need to know what pins/wires do what. For example: I need to find the pin or wire for a 12V switched power source. So the bluetooth kit powers up when then car is started.

Need to know the 12V permanent pin/wire to leave the carkits memory intact or even powered up to keep paired

I also need to know which pin activates the mute function within the head unit. I have read in other forums that it is Pin 4 , but not knowing where to count from i would not have a clue.

Does someone have a copy that can be emailed to me?

TIA

NaV

Reply to
Nav

Sorry Paul cant seem to open them, i think my virus checker at work ate them up could you please resend to my home acc: snipped-for-privacy@ntad.screaming.net

i would really appreciate it.

TIA mate

Reply to
Nav

Hello Paul or TIA,

I'm looking for the diagram to, can one of you email the file.

Thanks

Rudolph

Reply to
rudolph