90 suburban wiring diagram

As it turns out, my factory shop manual doesnt have any wiring diagrams. My most recent problem is that I have no dash lights at all. I have not tried replacing any bulbs yet, but I did check the fuses. all ok.

When I trun on either just parking or headlights too, there are no instrument lights, and even the radio doesnt dim, but goes black.

Dont know if this is related, but when I filled my tank yesterday, the guage is showing full plus another 40 or 50%. At about 1/8th tank indicated, the motor was cutting out like it was out of gas. Far from accurate.

I need schematics. Are there any good online vieable, or should I just order a factory suplement? Haynes and Chilton are no help for wiring diagrams. Often wrong and missing data.

Any other ideas or suggestions?

Steve

Reply to
jeepsteve92xj