A4 Dash Switches

Does anyone know where I can find the blank or dummy dash toggle switches (you know, the ones that are just fillers in the dash that don't actually do anything) for a '98 A4?

Thanks! Bernie

Dealer?
Dan D '04 A4 1.8Tq MT-6 Central NJ USA

Yea, I figured I hit them up as a last resort. I didn't want to pay $50 bucks a pop or whatever they are getting for them.

Check junkyards first. If you can find a totalled 98 A4, I am sure it would have a few of those switch covers in it.
--
Ed H.