Mitsubishi colt Dash Light

HI, Our Mitsubishi colt's dash lights arnt working. I've pulled the introments out and checked the 3 bulbs that seam to do the illumination but they all seam ok. does any one know what else it could be?

Cheers Dan

Reply to
Daniel Gibbs

Does it have a switch or dimmer for the dash lights? If so then check that. Otherwise just take a new feed to them from the sidelight circuit.

MrCheerful

Reply to
MrCheerful

Hmm, I hadnt thought of that - I'll have to have a look for a dimmer but I dont think it does.

dan

Reply to
Daniel Gibbs

Hi, it's defently wiring/fuse related.. Found out the tail light that's not working isnt the bulb :( I'm gunna check the fuses and have a gander at the wireing now - I just hope that it doent rain!.

Dan

Reply to
Daniel Gibbs

Found a fuse keeps going - I'm gunna have to take it in :(

Reply to
Daniel Gibbs