2006 Camry dash lights

There is a discrepency between the brightness of the dash lights and the radio/ac lights on my 2006 Camry. At night the dash is too bright unless I adjust the dimmer to minimum.... then the radio lights become so dim they can't be read.

Any other Camrys have this problem? Anyone solved it?

Thanks in advance for your replies.

Reply to
Veeber

have a 2006 Le and have no problems with the dash lights. they are too bright at the highest setting but turning them down just a little all can be read well on my car.might want to check another 2006 on your dealers lot to see if there is a difference. of course this would have to be done at night.

Reply to
Dave Dave