Where can I buy blank covers for my dash, 2006 wrx wagon

I am looking for the factory blank covers that are used on the dash and on the center console of my WRX. They are used in the spot where the STI DCCD is located. I have already done some nifty mods using my factory blanks and would like to have replacements on hand. Any tips appreciated (I will try the dealer if I HAVE to, but I would rather just buy them online or by phone).

THANKS SO MUCH!

--Dan

Reply to
dg